Tuesday, January 08, 2008

Confessions

Okay. It's true. I'm in love...with my phone. Ever since I got my blackberry, I can't put it down, I feel naked without it. And I've had it for quite some time, now. I've discovered texting and now have a plan to cover it. Therefore, texting is my new favorite way to communicate. The reasons are numerous...

First, you can convey a message without having a long drawn out conversation filled with niceties. B, you can text fairly nonchalantly...you know, while working or doing just about anything. Thirdly, naughty texting is fun; if you haven't tried it, you should ;) D, the blackberry is just THAT fun to use.

Who's with me? Who's with me?

2 comments:

Lynns said...

i like texting too. But I'm not so sure about the blackberry. I like my touch screen, damn it. But I think the full keypad really is the best feature on both our phones.

Karyn said...

Dirty texts? You? Totally don't believe it.